Day #300

In 2023 I have written blog posts to commemorate the 100th day of the year and also the halfway point of the year. So, I thought it was entirely appropriate to recognize today…

The 300th day of the year!

Today, Oct. 27, is the 300th day of 2023.

We have now reached the last century that this year (or any year for that matter 😂) will see. It kind of is a thought-provoking milestone. We have now made it through 82% of the year only for the remaining 18% to cram in Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s Eve. And you wonder why it is a stressful time of the year for people.

I don’t want to call these last 65 days a sprint to the finish. Perhaps the beginning of your final kick around the corner is a better analogy? I think now is a good time to briefly reflect on your year. It might serve you well to initiate a fourth quarter gameplan to accomplish any resolutions you started back in January. But I don’t think it is panic time.

It is simply too early to throw in the towel on 2023 and set your sights solely on 2024. After all, it is still October for Pete’s sake. However, it is tough to discount the symbolism and literal significance of Day #300.

With that said, make the most out of your final two months and change of 2023. There is still plenty of time to make it a defining year. Have a safe Halloween weekend. Don’t Blink.

Leave a Reply