With the recent overload of Sloan birthday-related posts, I decided to switch gears for tonight. In no particular order, I present 20 random thoughts that have nothing to do with my daughter turning 1.
1. Easter is only 13 days away.
2. Another amazing accomplishment for Gonzaga as the Bulldogs advance to another Sweet 16.
3. Publix chicken tenders are delicious.
4. Kind of depressing that we don’t have “This Is Us” to look forward to this Tuesday.
5. Palm Sunday/Holy Week is only 6 days away.
6. Sidney and I have a lot of thank you notes to write!
7. The last movie I saw in a theater was “Girls Trip” with Sidney on Aug. 11, 2017.
8. My favorite Netflix original series, “Love,” just recently released new epsiodes (give it a try!).
9. My car recently surpassed 190,000 miles.
10. Tonight for dinner, Sidney made chicken alfredo.
11. Still blown away that someone bet $20,000 on Virginia to defeat UMBC just to potentially win $800 (ouch).
12. I pray that the Austin serial bomber is captured soon.
13. Last Friday’s Dateline episode was insane. Two words: bounty hunter.
14. Jimmy Fallon and Stephen Colbert still aren’t funny.
15. Compiling a list like this is a great way to brainstorm blog post topics.
16. I am loving these longer days.
17. Teachers are saints yet underappreciated.
18. I have written 1,428 blog posts for Don’t Blink.
19. Three years ago on this date I saw Marv Albert in person.
20. Don’t Blink.