In last night’s blog post about current social media engagement tactics, I omitted 10 UNPOPULAR OPINIONS. At the time I explained my decision by acting as if it was beneath me. In reality, I laid off so I could devote tonight’s entire post to it.
1. Disney World is overrated – Would have made a bolder statement if my wife didn’t like it so much.
2. There is no better time to wake up than 4 a.m. – Early bird truly gets the worm.
3. I am not a dog fan – One word: CATS
4. Star Wars? Lord of the Rings? Star Trek? No, no, and no – Let me reemphasize…NO, NO, AND NO.
5. Sour candy is the worst candy – Would rather suck on a clove of garlic than a Warhead.
6. Following all the rules when you have braces is the only way to go – For two and a half years I had no soda, no caramel, or no popcorn.
7. Wearing a pocket watch made me feel cool in middle school – No wonder I didn’t have a girlfriend.
9. Will Ferrell is not funny – Probably the only comedian who consistently puts me in a bad mood.
10. I find bowling boring – Well, a beer or two can make it a little more tolerable.